WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and third-party (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- Depending on the time they remain active, there are session ones (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent ones (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time ). defined by the person responsible for the cookie -it can range from a few minutes to several years-).
- Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they may be:
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the web and the provision of the contracted service),
- Personalization cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.),
- Analysis cookies (they collect information on the use made of the web),
- Advertising cookies (they collect information about user preferences and personal choices),
- Affiliate cookies (they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to follow and analyze the activity carried out by the user. carried out to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient. In no case do these cookies provide personal data by themselves and they are not used to collect them.
- facilitates the user navigation and access to the different services offered by this website;
- avoids the user having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time he accesses the website; Y
- It favors the improvement of the operation and of the services provided through this website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
When accessing our website, you are informed that if you continue browsing, various third-party cookies will be installed, thus consenting to the installation of certain cookies that will have the sole purpose of recording access to our website for anonymous statistics on visits. collecting information always anonymously. You do not need to accept the installation of these cookies, you can also browse our entire website.
In various sections of our website, social network cookies may be installed, specifically the following:
- Google+ and Google Maps cookies, according to the provisions on their page about what type of cookies they use.
You can access your browser settings at any time, accepting or rejecting all cookies, or selecting those whose installation you accept and which you do not, by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktopandhl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Options > Privacy > Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully adjust to the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not covered in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access it directly from the options of your browser, generally in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult the help of your browser for more information).
DEACTIVATION/ACTIVATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and equipment you use separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will function properly. Some site functionality may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. The ads simply won’t match your interests and will repeat more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the configuration. If necessary, consult the browser’s help function to set the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
You can obtain more information about cookies on the Internet, http://www.aboutcookies.org/
Given the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where our website contains what are called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or via our website.
Therefore, if you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has ensured your privacy.